Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Come As You Are

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Come As You Are
Blue/teal/purple multichrome with holographic effect

My sweet friend Carolyn sent me this beauty. It's from the Facebook group Polish Pickup from May 2018.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was good too.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Mezerdoo34". I stamped with El Corazón's stamping polish "Fuchsia". The stamp was not very prominent, so the first shot is from under a lamp, so the design just marginally shows up.

Here's the result, including topcoat.

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Come As You Are

I must admit that I like it - despite the subtle stamping.

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Come As You Are

These are the two designs I used today.


Here's the whole thing in daylight.

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Come As You Are

This is "Come As You Are" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Come As You Are
Lilypad Lacquer ~ Come As You Are

I really like this colour.

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Come As You Are
Lilypad Lacquer ~ Come As You Are

Here's the stuff I used today. Look how purple "Come As You Are" shows up!


"Come As You Are" was limited edition and is no longer available. I really loved getting this one as a present!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Multichrome / Holographic
Overall impression: Great finish and colour
Buy again: Yes, if I could

4 comments: