Friday, November 15, 2019

Colour Alike ~ Ultra Violet


Colour Alike ~ Ultra Violet
Ultra violet packed with metallic shimmer

Let me tell you right away that I made a mistake today. I browsed a bunch of untried polishes and decided to wear this purple beauty: Ultra Violet. It's a lovely purple packed with metallic silver shimmer.

The formula is thick and the polish covers really well in one single coat. The drying time is really good. Now for my mistake: I didn't realize that "Ultra Violet" is a flippin' stamping polish! :D

So anyway, I stamped on it - that's probably very appropriate. The motif is from the stamping plate "BP-L049" and I stamped with Color Club's silver holo "Harp On It".

Here's the final result, including topcoat.

Colour Alike ~ Ultra Violet

Isn't that just pretty?

Colour Alike ~ Ultra Violet

This is one coat of "Ultra Violet". I was surprised at how fast it dried!

Colour Alike ~ Ultra Violet
Colour Alike ~ Ultra Violet

Here's the stuff I used today.


I don't usually paint my nails with stamping polish, but this really worked, and I didn't really realize until afterwards!


Number of coats: 1
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic silver shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, it stamps, haha!
Buy again: Yes I would

4 comments:

  1. It is really nice. Haha I guess these things happen ;-D And I guess it is okay to wear a stamping polish as a polish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess so too, at least that's what I did - and I'd definitely do it again :D

      Delete
  2. Well, I'm glad you made this mistake, so I we can admire this stamping polish as normal polish... :-) It's beautiful and I adore the final manicure!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, yes that was an honest mistake, I'm glad you like it :D

      Delete