Friday, November 29, 2019

W7 ~ 15 Flourescent Pink 2


W7 ~ 15 Flourescent Pink 2
Hot neon coral

Today's polish is a very pretty sister to the polish I showed you yesterday: W7: "14 Flourescent Pink". But even though these two sister share the same name, they are not even similar. "15 Fluorescent Pink 2" is a really pretty neon coral polish. The formula is really good and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I applied a water decal on each nail; flowers and a butter. I topped it all with a layer of shimmer to make it even prettier. I used a topper from Depend for that, it's a lovely blue shimmer with the number 363.

Here's the end result including a layer of topcoat.

W7 ~ 15 Flourescent Pink 2

I really like the way this looks!

W7 ~ 15 Flourescent Pink 2

This is two layers of W7's "15 Fluorescent Pink2" on its own. There's no topcoat involved just yet.

W7 ~ 15 Flourescent Pink 2
W7 ~ 15 Flourescent Pink 2

These are the things I used today.


I really like "15 Fluorescent Pink 2", also topped with the extra shimmer!




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Dries up semi-matte
Overall impression: Great colour and good formula! I love this colour!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: