Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Polished for Days ~ Harbour Beach


Polished for Days ~ Harbour Beach

Rose gold base packed with pink/gold/yellow shifting iridescent shimmer and holographic flakes

"Harbour Beach" is from the "For The Love Of Polish"-box from September 2019. The theme was Around the world.

I have saved my favourite of the box to be the last one I wear. It's a gorgeous colour with a lovely effect - I am really impressed with this polish.

The formula was good too and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time was really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-L03" and I stamped with a stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Polished for Days ~ Harbour Beach

Look at hove gorgeous this is!!

Polished for Days ~ Harbour Beach

And here's "Harbour Beach" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Polished for Days ~ Harbour Beach
Polished for Days ~ Harbour Beach

These are the things I used today.


"Harbour Beach" is definitely the gem of the FTLOP September box. It's absolutely gorgeous!!


Link to the other polishes in the September 2019 FTLOP box:





Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer and holo and flakes
Overall impression: Great polish, it's glowing!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It sure is nice and something a bit different :-D Cute stamping too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful on it's own, and it's even more beautiful with this subtle stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't quite sure about the stamping to begin with but it grew on me :D

      Delete