Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tonic Polish ~ Prototype: Green shimmer


Tonic Polish ~ Prototype: Green shimmer
Green shimmer

Today's polish is a really gorgeous green shimmery prototype from Tonic Polish. The formula is really good and the polish is super easy to apply. I used two easy and fast drying coats for my nails today.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Major Dijit-48" and I stamped with a gold stamping polish from Born Pretty Store called "In Fire".

Here's the pretty result.

Tonic Polish ~ Prototype: Green shimmer

I really like these two colours together. I think they're perfect.

Tonic Polish ~ Prototype: Green shimmer

This is the green shimmery prototype from Tonic Polish on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Tonic Polish ~ Prototype: Green shimmer
Tonic Polish ~ Prototype: Green shimmer

These are the things I used today.


I think this prototype is adorable!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: ooh la la, what a gorgeous shade and effect, I love it!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: