Wednesday, November 13, 2019

OPI ~ Blue Moon Lagoon


OPI ~ Blue Moon Lagoon
Light blue linear holographic

I was so lucky to find today's gem in a blog sale recently. "Blue Moon Lagoon" is from Summer 2003 "It's Summer For Shore" Collection.

The formula is on the thin side and I used three coats for full opacity. The drying time was good. The smell of the polish was a bit "sharp", like in the good old days when nail polish was neither 3- or 5-free.

I applied two water decals onto my nails and topped it all with topcoat.

Here's the final result, photographed with flash.

OPI ~ Blue Moon Lagoon

Isn't that just pretty? Here it is in daylight; the sun is hiding behind a big cloud.

OPI ~ Blue Moon Lagoon

This is "Blue Moon Lagoon" on its own, three coats and no topcoat yet.

OPI ~ Blue Moon Lagoon
OPI ~ Blue Moon Lagoon

Here are the things I used for my nails today.


I was really happy to find this gem in a blog sale. There were a couple of other oldies but goodies that I can't wait to try on as well.

PS. Dear OPI. Please produce more holographic polishes!


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Really nice rainbows, formula a bit thin, smell is odd.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: