Saturday, November 23, 2019

Masura ~ Purple Wave


Masura ~ Purple Wave
Neon purple crème

I often feel like wearing bright colours, also in Autumn and Winter, so that's what I'm doing today.

Purple Wave is a gorgeous purple neon. I used two easy coats for my nails and the drying time is really good.

The stamp is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Back to the 80's-04". I stamped with Color Club's "Harp on It".

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Masura ~ Purple Wave

Isn't it beautiful!?

Masura ~ Purple Wave

And here's "Purple Wave" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Masura ~ Purple Wave
Masura ~ Purple Wave

Here are the things I used today.


I really love this polish and it's beautiful, despite the fact that it isn't Summer anymore!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Neon crème
Overall impression: Great colour and formula, great polish!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: