Sunday, November 10, 2019

Fair Maiden ~ Mont Blanc

Fair Maiden ~ Mont Blanc
Cool toned white with a red/gold/green shimmer and packed with green/blue/aqua shifting iridescent flakes

"Mont Blanc" is from the "For The Love Of Polish"-box from September 2019. The theme was Around the world.

The formula was sheer but it builds up to desired opacity in three coats. Next time I'll layer it over white instead, I think it gives an effect that I like better.

The dots are made with two stamping polishes from Colors by Llarowe: "Turq'd" and "The Heart Bleeds".

This is the final result including topcoat.

Fair Maiden ~ Mont Blanc

I like the end result quite a lot.

Fair Maiden ~ Mont Blanc

This is "Mont Blanc" alone; three coats plus a layer of topcoat. The polish applies easily and the flakies are not bumpy.

Fair Maiden ~ Mont Blanc
Fair Maiden ~ Mont Blanc

Here are the polishes I used today.


I wouldn't have bought this on its own. I'm not a huge fan of white polishes and I knew it would be a three coater because otherwise the flakies drown. I'll definitely use it as a topper in future!

Mont Blanc was limited edition and is no longer available.


Link to the other polishes in the September 2019 FTLOP box:



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Okay
Finish: Flakie
Overall impression: It's way nicer in the bottle than on my nails. Not my preferred colour for sure
Buy again: No

4 comments: