Saturday, November 16, 2019

Orly ~ The Crazy Life

Orly ~ The Crazy Life
Hot pink with shimmer

There aren't many swatches of "The Crazy Life" around as far as I know, and I only discovered this beauty in a Facebook group.

The formula is good and I used two easy and fast drying coats for full opacity.
It's a lovely colour with a great shine to it. I applied a shimmer over it to bring this to its full potential. I used Rival de Loop's "Snowball" for that. Thats a silver and pink shimmer in a clear base.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Born Pretty-Spring Garden-L011". I stamped with a dark purple stamping polish called "Birth of The Queen".

I topped it all with Orly's holo glitter topper "Shine On Crazy Diamond".

Here's the final result.

Orly ~ The Crazy Life

This is taken under a lamp.

Orly ~ The Crazy Life

Here's "The Crazy Life" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Orly ~ The Crazy Life
Orly ~ The Crazy Life

And this is "The Crazy Life" topped with a layer of "Snowball" from Rival de Loop. I love this combination!

Orly ~ The Crazy Life with Rival de Loop ~  Snowball
Orly ~ The Crazy Life with Rival de Loop ~  Snowball

This is the stuff I used today.


I really like "The Crazy Life" and I love all the layers I put on top of it.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and effect
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. This is a pretty one - I do like these bold Orlys! And your final mani, is just very cute :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And yes, Orly really makes some great ones :)

      Delete