Monday, November 4, 2019

Essie ~ Lets Party

Essie ~ Lets Party
Raspberry red glass fleck

Today I'm wearing a really beautiful polish. It's red and it's got a beautiful glass fleck finish.

The formula is good too and I used two easy coats for desired opacity. The drying time was good.

I applied Hello Kitty-nail stickers and topped it all up with Orly's holo microglitter topper "Shine On Crazy Diamond". It's the same topper I used on yesterday's nails. It's such a beautiful and great topper that I'm just going to keep it out of the Helmer now.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Essie ~ Lets Party

Ooh la la, I like this!

Essie ~ Lets Party

This is "Lets Party" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Essie ~ Lets Party
Essie ~ Lets Party

This is the stuff I used today.


I really dig this, it's a beautiful polish!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glass fleck
Overall impression: Lovely, beautiful, gorgeous. I love it.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow it is a gorgeous red. Gotta admit, was thinking your mani looks kinda festive ;-D

    ReplyDelete