Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Colour Alike ~ Valiant Poppy


Colour Alike ~ Valiant Poppy
Classic red scattered holo stamping polish

This is the second time I accidentally use a stamping polish as a regular polish. I must admit that I'm impressed with how it works as a regular polish.

I  used one single coat for my manicure today and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "ZJOY Plus-016". I stamped with El Corazón's stamping polish "Bisgue".

This is the final result including topcoat.

Colour Alike ~ Valiant Poppy
Colour Alike ~ Valiant Poppy

And here's one coat of "Valiant Poppy".

Colour Alike ~ Valiant Poppy
Colour Alike ~ Valiant Poppy

These are the things I used today.


I am really impressed with this polish and I am looking forward to using it as a stamping polish as well!


Number of coats: 1
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Great polish, also for stamping
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: