Sunday, November 24, 2019

Glam Polish ~ Little Shop Of Horrors


Glam Polish ~ Little Shop Of Horrors
Lime jelly with multichrome flakies, unicorn shimmer and ultra holo glitter

I got home from a long day at work. Mood wasn't the best and I didn't feel fantastic. My nail polish had chipped as well. I do not appreciate when my polish chips. I knew that I needed to change it and I also knew that I wasn't in the patient kind of nail art creating mood.

So I decided to go for a polish that had enough going on to be worn alone. I picked Glam Polish's "Little Shop Of Horrors", which is from the Halloween Horror Shop 2018 collection. I bought it in a blog sale just recently.

The formula is great and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was great too.

I applied a layer of fast drying topcoat and was happy with what my nails looked like:

Glam Polish ~ Little Shop Of Horrors
Glam Polish ~ Little Shop Of Horrors

I really like the effect of "Little Shop Of Horrors".

Glam Polish ~ Little Shop Of Horrors
Glam Polish ~ Little Shop Of Horrors

Like I said: I didn't do anything with it, I just wore it like that. I loved it too!

"Little Shop Of Horrors" was limited edition and is no longer available.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer, flakies and glitter
Overall impression: Cool colour and great effect. I love this polish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It is a stunner! Really amazing. :-D

    Days like that suck, but cats and a nice polish make it better ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Unfortunately I don't have a cat, so it's very good that I have nail polish :D

      Delete
  2. After such a day, it's nice to do something relaxing, that doesn't include a lot of efforts and patience... "Little Shop Of Horrors" is beautiful just like it is, it would be difficult to add something to this kind of "complexed" polish, maybe something white, some hand-drawn flower... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could hand draw like you can! You're great at it ♥

      Delete