Saturday, June 19, 2021

Blackheart: Midnight Galaxy

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

---

Blackheart: Midnight Galaxy
Black linear holo

I don't buy black nail polish very often, but this beautyful holographic black in a bottle shaped as a skull was way too cool to miss.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats on my nails, but the second coat honestly didn't add anything to the party. The drying time was good too.

It felt appropriate to stamp skulls on my nails. The skulls and stars are from Moyou London's stamping plate "Punk Collection-04". I stamped with Color Club's silver holo "Harp On It".

Here's the final result in the sun.

Blackheart: Midnight Galaxy
Blackheart: Midnight Galaxy


Ooh la la, isn't that great?!

Blackheart: Midnight Galaxy
Blackheart: Midnight Galaxy


And here's "Midnight Galaxy" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Blackheart: Midnight Galaxy
Blackheart: Midnight Galaxy


Here are the things I used for my manicure today.

Blackheart "Midnight Galaxy" and Color Club "Harp On It"


I really love the bottle that "Midnight Galaxy" came in. The polish is pretty too, but the bottle is the gem for me. The best thing is that "Midnight Galaxy" has two sisters, yay!


Number of coats: 2, but 1 is enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula and quality, cute bottle
Buy again: Yes, for the bottle alone

4 comments:

  1. I love it and love the bottle too :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really like the skull bottles! :)

      Delete
  2. The bottle is very interesting :-) The nail polish is simply gorgeous, I like it very much :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Those bottles are amazing :)

      Delete