Friday, June 4, 2021

Nails Inc: Queen Victoria Street

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

---

Nails Inc: Queen Victoria Street
Emerald green crème

The formula of "Queen Victoria Street" is really good and super easy to work with. It also covers really well. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I stamped on it. The design is from the stamping plate "PY-X006". I stamped with El Corazón's stamping polish "st-matte-107".

I topped it all with P2's holo glitter topper "Just Fantastic!".

"Queen Victoria Street" is a bleeder. That means that the stamp changed colour when I topcoated it. It was originally a soft mint, but changed into a pale apple green when topcoated.

This is the final result in the sun:

Nails Inc: Queen Victoria Street
Nails Inc: Queen Victoria Street


It's such a pretty colour and I don't actually mind that the stamping colour changed a bit.

Nails Inc: Queen Victoria Street
Nails Inc: Queen Victoria Street


This is "Queen Victoria Street" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Nails Inc: Queen Victoria Street
Nails Inc: Queen Victoria Street


And here are the things I used today.


"Queen Victoria Street" is a great polish. I think the colour is gorgeous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: Gorgeous colour, great formula
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment