Saturday, June 5, 2021

Essence: Shine On Me

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

---

Essence: Shine On Me
Sexy red shimmer

The formula of "Shine On Me" is amazing and the polish is almost self-applying. I used two super easy coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time was really good as well.

I dapped a bit of glitter in the corner of each nail. The glitter is OPI's "Servin' Up Sparkle".

I sealed it with topcoat and here's the result:

Essence: Shine On Me
Essence: Shine On Me


I love red and glitter!

Essence: Shine On Me
Essence: Shine On Me


Here's "Shine On Me" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Essence: Shine On Me
Essence: Shine On Me


And here are the polishes I used today.


I think "Shine On Me" is super pretty!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish. Super sexy and great formula.
Buy again: Yes

3 comments: