Sunday, June 27, 2021

Gabriella Salvete: Magic Show 05

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

 ---

Gabriella Salvete: Magic Show 05
Purple jelly with holographic and purple glitter

Today's polish is from a holiday a long time ago. It's a beautiful purple glitter that I just love the look of.

It's a bit sheer so I needed three coats for full opacity. The drying time was really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "ZJOY-048". I stamped with Colour Alike's stamping polish "Fuchsia Flash".

Here's the final result in the sun.

Gabriella Salvete: Magic Show 05
Gabriella Salvete: Magic Show 05


I love this.

Gabriella Salvete: Magic Show 05
Gabriella Salvete: Magic Show 05


Here's "Magic Show 05" alone, three coats and no topcoat yet.

Gabriella Salvete: Magic Show 05
Gabriella Salvete: Magic Show 05


These are the things I used today.


I like this polish, and I am willing to forgive that it's a three coater, because it dries so relatively fast. I love the glitter in this polish.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly with glitter
Overall impression: Really pretty, thin formula, great drying time
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: