Saturday, June 26, 2021

Eveline: Neon #80

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.


---

 

Eveline: Neon #80
Neon yellow crème

The sun is out again today and I'm still crazy about my neon polishes from Eveline's. Today I went for the neon yellow.

The ormula is really good and the coverage too - which surprised me a bit. I was expecting the worst, since yellows can be such divas when it comes to application. But two easy coats did the tricks. The drying time was very good as well.

I made neon dots on it, because neon on neon is much better than neon alone, hahaha! :D I used two other neons from Eveline's for the dots.

I topped it all with Top Shelf Lacquer's holo glitter topper "It's Not What You Drink".

This is the final result. The neon dots were much more in your face than my pictures suggest. All the neon-ness unfortunately freaked my camera out.

Eveline: Neon #80
Eveline: Neon #80


I really like the brightness of this.

Eveline: Neon #80
Eveline: Neon #80


Here's Eveline's Neon #80 alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Eveline: Neon #80
Eveline: Neon #80


And here are the polishes I used today.

Eveline Neon: #80, #82, #84, Top Shelf Lacquer It's Not What You Drink
Eveline Neon: #80, #82, #84, Top Shelf Lacquer It's Not What You Drink


I think this is perfect for Summer.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Wow, this is so bright. Great polish.  
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful yellow and good to hear she wasn't a diva! Love the mani too :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like yellows that behave nicely :D
      Thank you! :)

      Delete