Tuesday, June 29, 2021

OPI: Bubble Bath

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

---

OPI: Bubble Bath
Nude crelly

I am not a big fan of nude polishes so I rarely buy them. I received "Bubble Bath" in a grab bag and it has been sitting on a shelf for a couple of months. My plan was to rehome it, but you know the drill: No polish leaves the premises without at least having been tried.

The formula is good for a crelly and I had no problems with application. I used three coats for desired opacity. The drying time was good.

I obviously didn't wear it alone. I made it into a brush stroke manicure with blue and pink. They're both OPI polishes; the blue is "Trip-i-cal-i-fiji-istic" and the pink is "That's Berry Daring". I topped it with Orly's holo glitter topper "Shine On Crazy Diamond".

Here's the end result in the sun:

Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond; OPI: Bubble Bath, Trip-i-cal-i-fiji-istic and That's Berry Daring
Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond;
OPI: Bubble Bath, Trip-i-cal-i-fiji-istic and That's Berry Daring


I like this!

Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond; OPI: Bubble Bath, Trip-i-cal-i-fiji-istic and That's Berry Daring
Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond;
OPI: Bubble Bath, Trip-i-cal-i-fiji-istic and That's Berry Daring


Here's "Bubble Bath" alone; three coats and no topcoat. I must admit that I think it's looks pretty good on my nails, which is somewhat of a surprise to me.

OPI: Bubble Bath
OPI: Bubble Bath


Here are the polishes I used today.

Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond; OPI: Bubble Bath, Trip-i-cal-i-fiji-istic and That's Berry Daring
Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond;
OPI: Bubble Bath, Trip-i-cal-i-fiji-istic and That's Berry Daring




Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly
Overall impression: Really pleasant nude
Buy again: I probably wouldn't, but I won't be rehoming it either

4 comments:

  1. Not a fan of nudes either and rarely buy them unless in a set. Though this one is more pink than brown. Must be blogged before leaving haha is my motto!

    It does look nice solo on you and I like the mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to hear that, thank you.
      And I am the same, not the biggest fan of nudes. This one is nice against my skin tone though :)

      Delete
  2. I don't wear nudes "alone" on my nails, but they are perfect base for nail art, so I'm sure you will use it again and again :-) Beautiful manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear :)
      And yes, nudes are really good as a base for pretty nail art :)

      Delete