Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Catrice: Berry Potter & Plumbledore

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

---

Catrice: Berry Potter & Plumbledore
Plum purple with strong blue shimmer
 

The formula of "Berry Potter & Plumbledore" is good. I needed three layers for desired opacity and the drying time was good.

I placed a silver sticker on each nail. Then I dapped a bit of silver/black glitter randomly onto the nails. The glitter is Sation's "Diamond Diggin' Diva".

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight, no sun.

Catrice: Berry Potter & Plumbledore
Catrice: Berry Potter & Plumbledore


This photo is taken under a lamp.

Catrice: Berry Potter & Plumbledore
Catrice: Berry Potter & Plumbledore


Here's "Berry Potter & Plumbledore" alone; three coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight. The shimmer is really pretty.

Catrice: Berry Potter & Plumbledore
Catrice: Berry Potter & Plumbledore


And here are the things I used today.


I bought this polish because of the pretty shimmer, I think it's really awesome. I'm not crazy about three coats though.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Really nice shimmer. I'm a bit disappointed in the necessity of three layers
Buy again: No

No comments:

Post a Comment