Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Born Pretty Store: Holo Polish #24

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

---

Born Pretty Store: Holo Polish #24
Berry linear holo

I was browsing through my box of untrieds when this little bottle of rainbows showed itself.

I can't remember when I bought it but you can see on the shape of the bottle that it is far from new. New or not - it's pretty, so onto the nails it goes.

The formula is good and the polish covers well. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is average.

I applied some silver flower stickers on top of it - I didn't want to cover it up too much.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash to show off the rainbow flames.

Born Pretty Store: Holo Polish #24
Born Pretty Store: Holo Polish #24


I really like the colour and the stickers are super cute.

Born Pretty Store: Holo Polish #24
Born Pretty Store: Holo Polish #24


Here's Holo Polish #24 alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Born Pretty Store: Holo Polish #24
Born Pretty Store: Holo Polish #24


And here are the two things I used today. I can't remember where I bought the stickers but it was either on eBay or on Aliexpress. It's a long time ago too.

Born Pretty Store: Holo Polish #24
Born Pretty Store: Holo Polish #24


I really like Born Pretty's holographic polishes.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Cute colour, cool rainbows, good formula
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. It's one of old BP holographic polishes in small bottles, these are the first BP holographic polishes that they made, I don't remember how many years ago... but, yes, old or new, they are beautiful! I have this one and I think it's really pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Born Pretty has made so many pretty holos over the years :)

      Delete