Wednesday, June 2, 2021

OPI: Love Or Lust-Er

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

---

OPI: Love Or Lust-Er
Cool toned blue-purple base with bright purple shimmer

"Love Or Lust-Er" is from OPI's Spring 2020 Neo-Pearl collection.


The formula is good and builds up to full opacity in two easy and fast drying coats.

I made blue and pink stripes on the tips of my nails. I topped the whole thing with Orly's holo glitter topper "Shine On Crazy Diamond".

This is the end result in daylight, no sun.

OPI: Love Or Lust-Er
OPI: Love Or Lust-Er


I think this is really pretty.

OPI: Love Or Lust-Er
OPI: Love Or Lust-Er


Here's "Love Or Lust-Er" alone, two coats and no topcoat. The shimmer is super gorgeous.

OPI: Love Or Lust-Er
OPI: Love Or Lust-Er


And here are the polishes I used today.

Colors by Llarowe: Turq'd; OPI: Love Or Lust-Er; Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond; Color Club: Hot Like Lava
Colors by Llarowe: Turq'd; OPI: Love Or Lust-Er; Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond;
Color Club: Hot Like Lava



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Really good formula and drying time, pretty shimmer
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. It's very pretty shade and I like your final manicure! :-) The first time that I saw this kind of manicure was many years ago, named "Waterfall manicure" made by The Nailasaurus, I liked it a lot and also I tried it more than once :-) Your manicure made me wish to do it again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that - she did it from the base and it was so pretty. :)

      Delete