Monday, June 7, 2021

Essie: Lady Like (in a dotticure)

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

---

Essie: Lady Like (in a dotticure)
Dark beige crème

I'm not usually wearing nudes or beige polishes because I like my nails more colourful than that. I received "Lady Like" in a grab bag, and you know the rule: No polishes leave the premises untried!

The formula is good and it also covers well. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

I made magena, turquoise and purple dots on it. I used three polished from Golden Rose for my dots.

I topped it all with Top Shelf Lacquer's holo glitter topper "It's Not What You Drink".

Here's the final result in daylight, no sun.

Essie: Lady Like (in a dotticure)
Essie: Lady Like (in a dotticure)


I really like this dotticure.

Essie: Lady Like (in a dotticure)
Essie: Lady Like (in a dotticure)


I forgot to take a photo of "Lady Like" on its own :( But here are the polishes I used today:

Essie Lady Like; Golden Rose Color Expert #38, Rich Color #51 and Rich Color #39; Top Shelf Lacquer It's Not What You Drink
Essie Lady Like; Golden Rose Color Expert #38, Rich Color #51 and Rich Color #39;
Top Shelf Lacquer It's Not What You Drink



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: This is a really nice nude, the quality is great
Buy again: Probably not, but only because of the colour

2 comments:

  1. Well, I can't judge the base polish, because I simply adore the final manicure, I love dots! :-)

    ReplyDelete