Saturday, April 9, 2022

Celestial: Fire & Blood

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Celestial: Fire & Blood
Red toned pink strong linear holo

“Fire & Blood” is from Celestials Summer 2015 “Iron Throne” collection. I bought it years ago in a blog sale. It’s been sitting in a long forgotten box ever since, which is a shame.  

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I decided to leave it like it was and not add any nail art.

Here it is under a lamp, two coats and a layer of topcoat:

Celestial: Fire & Blood
Celestial: Fire & Blood


I like the holo flame, it’s super pretty.

Celestial: Fire & Blood
Celestial: Fire & Blood


I am so used to do some kind of nail art on my nails that it feels quite weird to wear a polish all alone. Fortunately I change my manicures very often, so next time there’s definitely be nail art :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Good formula, coverage and drying time. Amazing rainbows.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: