Sunday, April 24, 2022

Morgan Taylor: Shock Therapy

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: Shock Therapy
Hot pink créme

The formula of this cheerful polish is really good and the application was super easy. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time was really good.

I placed a small blue flower nail sticker in the corner of each nail. I topped it all with El Corazón’s holo micro glitter topper 421h/25.

This is the final result.

Morgan Taylor: Shock Therapy
Morgan Taylor: Shock Therapy


I absolutely love this!

Morgan Taylor: Shock Therapy
Morgan Taylor: Shock Therapy


Here’s “Shock Therapy” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Morgan Taylor: Shock Therapy
Morgan Taylor: Shock Therapy


And here are the polishes I used today.

Morgan Taylor: Shock Therapy, El Corazón 421h/25
Morgan Taylor: Shock Therapy, El Corazón 421h/25


I love this polish. The colour is amazing and beautiful, the formula is good – what’s not to like?!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: Great formula, drying time and colour. I love it.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: