Saturday, April 2, 2022

Morgan Taylor: Coming Up Crystal

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: Coming Up Crystal
Silver holo glitter

“Coming Up Crystal” is from Morgan Taylor’s Holiday 2021 collection “Sing 2”.

The formula is good and the polish covers in two coats. The drying time was good.

I used nail foil to make it into a peacock-manicure.

Here’s the final result, including topcoat.

Morgan Taylor: Coming Up Crystal
Morgan Taylor: Coming Up Crystal


I think this looks awesome.

Morgan Taylor: Coming Up Crystal
Morgan Taylor: Coming Up Crystal


Here’s “Coming Up Crystal” alone, two coats.

Morgan Taylor: Coming Up Crystal
Morgan Taylor: Coming Up Crystal


This is an awesome holo glitter polish, I love it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Great formula, fantastic bling. I love it.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. “Coming Up Crystal” is simply gorgeous and very "rich", perfect glitter! Beautiful final manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete