Thursday, March 31, 2022

Morgan Taylor: Miss Crawly Chic

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: Miss Crawly Chic
Emerald green packed with shimmer

“Miss Crawly Chic” is from Morgan Taylor’s Holiday 2021 collection “Sing 2”.

The formula is amazing and the polish is super easy to apply. It covered in two easy coats and the drying time was good.

I placed two Snoopy-stickers on my nails and made some white and yellow dots as well.

This is the final result.  

Morgan Taylor: Miss Crawly Chic
Morgan Taylor: Miss Crawly Chic


Isn’t that just gorgeous?

Morgan Taylor: Miss Crawly Chic
Morgan Taylor: Miss Crawly Chic


Here’s “Miss Crawly Chic” alone, two coats. This is pretty much the perfect green in my eyes.

Morgan Taylor: Miss Crawly Chic
Morgan Taylor: Miss Crawly Chic


Here are the polishes I used for my nails.

Morgan Taylor: Miss Crawly Chic



I absolutely love this green. The colour is amazing and the shimmer is gorgeous.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Perfect formula, colour, shimmer and drying time. I love it.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. This shade of green is magical and Snoopy is super cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love this green and Snoopy is so sweet :) Thank you :)

      Delete