Friday, March 18, 2022

Ninja Polish: Pink glittery prototype

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Ninja Polish: Pink glittery prototype
Pink with pink and holo microglitter

This polish hasn’t got a name tag, but I think it’s because it’s a prototype. I bought it many years ago when Ninja Polish was still a thing. The shop is no longer open and hasn’t been for years. Last Facebook status was in 2018 and only says “Stay tuned”. Since then: Nothing.

The formula of this pink beauty is good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I made two burgundy stripes and a white stripe on each nail and topped it all with topcoat.

This is the final result:

Ninja Polish: Pink glittery prototype
Ninja Polish: Pink glittery prototype


I love this!

Ninja Polish: Pink glittery prototype
Ninja Polish: Pink glittery prototype


And here’s the base polish on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Ninja Polish: Pink glittery prototype
Ninja Polish: Pink glittery prototype


Here are the polishes I used today.


Ninja Polish prototype, El Corazón “Vinous” and OPI “Angel With A Leadfoot”
Ninja Polish prototype, El Corazón “Vinous” and OPI “Angel With A Leadfoot”


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Nice formula, great coverage, good drying time. Great, glittery polish
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: