Thursday, March 10, 2022

Orly: Alexandrite By You

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Orly: Alexandrite By You
Described as a bright violet shimmer

“Alexandrite By You” is from Orly’s Holiday 2021 Collection “Bejeweled”. The formula is really and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I made a white and a bright pink stripe on each nail.  

I topped it all with the topcoat to seal it up.

This is the final result:

Orly: Alexandrite By You
Orly: Alexandrite By You


I absolutely love this.

Orly: Alexandrite By You
Orly: Alexandrite By You


Here’s “Alexandrite By You” alone; two coats and no topcoat. The shimmer is really gorgeous in this polish.

Orly: Alexandrite By You
Orly: Alexandrite By You


Here are the polishes I used today.

Orly: Alexandrite By You


I really love “Alexandrite By You”, the colour is gorgeous and the shimmer is super pretty.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and shimmer. It’s great.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: