Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Walking down Memory Lane wity Glitter Gal: Holographic Teal Blue

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Walking down Memory Lane wity Glitter Gal: Holographic Teal Blue
Teal strong linear holo

My history with Glitter Gal begins 9 years ago, in 2013. I had blogged for a couple of years and I have discovered holographic nail polish. It isn’t a secret that I love rainbows and not just on the sky – also on my nails. Glitter Gal is an Australian brand, and not a brand that was easily accessible for me. Fortunately I found a way to get a couple of holographic Glitter Gals and I was thrilled. “Holographic Teal Blue” was the first Glitter Gal I ever wore. Today I’m going to bring it back and make it shine again.

The formula is still really good and the polish was super easy to work with. I didn’t need to thin it; it was still ready to use after all these years. I used two coats for my manicure and the drying time was still good.

I had no sun, so here’s what it looked light under the flashlight. Two coats and no topcoat.

Glitter Gal: Holographic Teal Blue
Glitter Gal: Holographic Teal Blue


Look at those rainbows!

Glitter Gal: Holographic Teal Blue
Glitter Gal: Holographic Teal Blue


This is what it looked like in daylight, no sun. It is still a pretty colour.

Glitter Gal: Holographic Teal Blue
Glitter Gal: Holographic Teal Blue


I ran out of time so I wore it just like that. I’m still a huge fan of both the colour and the pretty rainbows. Thumbs up for Glitter Gal!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and rainbows.
Buy again: Definitely

2 comments:

  1. I like it very much, it's a beautiful shade of teal! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) That shade of teal used to by my favourite :)

      Delete