Sunday, March 6, 2022

Morgan Taylor: Can You See My Aura

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: Can You See My Aura
Milky white packed with pink shimmer

“Can You See My Aura” is from Morgan Taylor’s “Illusion” collection from Summer 2019.

The formula is really nice to work with and I used three coats for full opacity. You can leave it after two coats if you don’t mind a bit of visible nail line. The drying time is good.

I made pink and blue dots on the tips of my nails. The pink is My Little Pony’s “Pinkie Pie” and the blue is Bourjois’ “Adora-Bleu”.

This is the end result including a layer of topcoat.

Morgan Taylor: Can You See My Aura
Morgan Taylor: Can You See My Aura


I love dotticures! 

Morgan Taylor: Can You See My Aura
Morgan Taylor: Can You See My Aura


This is “Can You See My Aura” alone, three coats and no topcoat. The shimmer is really pretty!

Morgan Taylor: Can You See My Aura
Morgan Taylor: Can You See My Aura


Here are the polishes I used today.

Morgan Taylor: Can You See My Aura


“Can You See My Aura” is really nice, both as a base for nail art, but also for wearing alone, if you like something discrete/work friendly.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and shimmer effect. A bit sheer but really pretty
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. “Can You See My Aura” looks very delicate alone and I like it! :-) A big "yes!" from me for the dotticure! :-)

    ReplyDelete