Wednesday, March 2, 2022

OPI: Music Is My Muse

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*                    

OPI: Music Is My Muse
Turqouise crème

“Music Is My Muse” is from OPI’s Summer 2019 collection “Neon”.

The formula is a bit tricky and the coverage isn’t great, especially not for a nail blogger. I used three coats and it looked okay in real life, but when I look at my photos I can see that a fourth coat would have been better. I can see that other swatchers have had the same problem – some say that this covers in two coats but it doesn’t. But never mind – three coats is what I ended up with and the drying time is good.

I stamped on it with white. The design is from the stamping plate “L079”. I stamped with a plain white stamping polish.

OPI: Music Is My Muse
OPI: Music Is My Muse


Isn’t that just pretty?

OPI: Music Is My Muse
OPI: Music Is My Muse


And here’s “Music Is My Muse” alone, three coats. This is one of the better photos, and you can still see that the coverage isn’t perfect.

OPI: Music Is My Muse
OPI: Music Is My Muse


These are the things I used today.

OPI: Music Is My Muse


I really like the colour but I am not impressed with the coverage of this. I probably rehome it.


Number of coats: 3, but that wasn’t enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Creme
Overall impression: Tricky formula, not covering perfectly but really nice colour
Buy again: No

2 comments:

  1. It's a pity that it needs many layers, because 4 layers are too much.. But, I like this shade very much and the stamping is gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, four coats means that the polish needs to go :D

      Delete