Friday, March 11, 2022

Yayoge: #010

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Yayoge: #010
Red linear holo

I still have a few Yayoge polishes in my stash of untrieds. The one I’m using today is the first where the pigmentation is really good – all the others I’ve tried so far have been “vague” and a bit sheer. But this one just works, so I used two coats and the drying time was good.

I made black brushstrokes by the base of each nail and dapped som silver holo glitter on top of the strokes. The black polish is from Attitude and is called “Night Sky”. The silver holo glitter is also from Attitude and is called “Glam Glitter Top Coat”.  

Here’s the final result:

Yayoge: #010
Yayoge: #010


I like this!

Yayoge: #010
Yayoge: #010


And look at Yayoge #010 alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Yayoge: #010
Yayoge: #010


Here are the polishes I used today.

Yayoge #010, Attitude: Night Sky and Glam Glitter Top Coat
Yayoge #010, Attitude: Night Sky and Glam Glitter Top Coat



I’m glad that at least one of my Yayoge polishes have a good pigmentation. This is my favourite so far.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Good formula and coverage, nice rainbows
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment