Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Catrice: All’s Well That Ends Pink

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Catrice: All’s Well That Ends Pink
Hot pink shimmer

After my experince with “vague” coloured polishes I needed something I knew wouldn’t disappoint. A polish with a “in your face”-colour and a great shimmer. I chose “All’s Well That Ends Pink” which is exactly that. I wore it last in 2018 so it’s about time that I wear it again.

The formula is still great and the polish glides on effortlessly. The drying time is good too.

I made blue and silver holo dots on the tips of the nails.

This is the final result:

Catrice: All’s Well That Ends Pink
Catrice: All’s Well That Ends Pink


I absolutely love this.

Catrice: All’s Well That Ends Pink
Catrice: All’s Well That Ends Pink


This is “All’s Well That Ends Pink” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Catrice: All’s Well That Ends Pink
Catrice: All’s Well That Ends Pink


Here are the polishes I used today.

Catrice: All’s Well That Ends Pink


“All’s Well That Ends Pink” has a sticker on the lid that says “iridescent glow” and this polish definitely glows. I love it.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and colour, good drying time
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment