Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Yayoge: #013

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Yayoge: #013
Raspberry red linear holo

Here’s the last Yagoge polish I bought out of 11.

The formula isn’t as sheer as many of its sisters, and that pleases me a lot. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I made a simple black short stripe on each nail except for on the ring finger. I placed a skull stud on that.  

This is the final result:

Yayoge: #013
Yayoge: #013


The skull is really big for a stud so it’s just for the camera. There’s no way I could make this stick for a longer period of time

Yayoge: #013
Yayoge: #013


But I quite like it like this anyway.


Yayoge: #013
Yayoge: #013



Here's Yayoge #013 alone:

Yayoge: #013
Yayoge: #013
 

Verdict: There’s only a few of these Yayoge polishes that are as bold on the nails as they are in the bottle and that’s a shame. They should definitely be more pigmented to make me really pleased with them. Having said that – there are a couple of them that are really great polishes and they weren’t particularly expensive.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Nice colour and holo effect, good formula and drying time
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment