Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Orly: Over The Topaz

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Orly: Over The Topaz
Pink to orange duochrome with shimmer

“Over The Topaz” is from Orly’s Holiday 2021 Collection “Bejeweled”. The formula is amazing and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I didn’t want to overwhelm this beauty with nail art so I stamped a simple heart by the base of the nail. The heart is from the stamping plate “Born Pretty & Kuncat L-005” and I stamped with a yellow stamping polish from El Corazón.

I topped it all with the holo glitter topper “Northern Lights” from Out The Door.

This is the final result:

Orly: Over The Topaz
Orly: Over The Topaz


The shift is amazing!!

Orly: Over The Topaz
Orly: Over The Topaz


Here’s “Over The Topaz” alone; two coats and no topcoat. This is the pink side of the polish.

Orly: Over The Topaz
Orly: Over The Topaz


Here are the polishes I used today.

Orly: Over The Topaz


I think that “Over The Topaz” is absolutely fabulous. I love the formula, the colour and the amazing shift!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong duochrome with shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and shift. I love it.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: