Monday, March 14, 2022

Yayoge: #015

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Yayoge: #015
Dusty pink linear holo

This is the tenth Yagoge polish I wear. I bought 11 so I’m going to show you the last one tomorrow. But today we’re at the pink one. The formula isn’t amazing but it builds up to full opacity in two coats. The drying time is good.

I made red and white dots across my nails.

This is the final result:

Yayoge: #015
Yayoge: #015


I love these colours together.

Yayoge: #015
Yayoge: #015


Here’s Yayge #015 alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Yayoge: #015
Yayoge: #015


These are the polishes I used today:

Yayoge #015, Terra Natura “Magic Dust” and El Corazón “st-matte-106”
Yayoge #015, Terra Natura “Magic Dust” and El Corazón “st-matte-106”



I think this will work much better as a topper over a more bold pink colour.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: I really like the rainbows but I’m not impressed with the sheer formula and the muted pink colour
Buy again: Not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment