Sunday, March 20, 2022

CCL Beauty: Sassy Since Birth

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

CCL Beauty: Sassy Since Birth
Gold and magenta glitter and hexagons in various sizes

It’s fun to try new brands now and again. Today and over the next few days I’m trying out CCL Beauty – a brand I found in Germany.

I’m starting out with “Sassy Since Birth”, a lovely gold base glitter bomb.

The formula is really good and so is the drying time. I used three coats for full opacity.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “Holy Shapes Collection-01” from Moyou London. I stamped with a plain black stamping polish.

This is the final result:

CCL Beauty: Sassy Since Birth
CCL Beauty: Sassy Since Birth


I don’t stamp with black that often and I really like this.

CCL Beauty: Sassy Since Birth
CCL Beauty: Sassy Since Birth


This is “Sassy Since Birth” alone; three coats and no topcoat. 

CCL Beauty: Sassy Since Birth
CCL Beauty: Sassy Since Birth


And here are the things I used today.

CCL Beauty: Sassy Since Birth


I absolutely love the fact that this works without a coloured base and the drying time was really impressive too.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Glitterbomb
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time, great that it works without underwear
Buy again: Yes 

2 comments:

  1. It's very, very pretty! :-) I know how difficult is to stamp something on this kind of polish that is very "rich" on its own, and I think that your stamping is very effective and I love your final manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I loved it on its own but even more with the stamping :)

      Delete