Friday, March 4, 2022

Walking down Memory Lane with Manhattan: Emerald Green

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Walking down Memory Lane with Manhattan: Emerald Green
Emerald green with metallic shimmer

Manhattan is a German brand that I always check out when I’m on holiday. I bought many of my Manhattan polishes in Germany, but I am pretty sure that I bought today’s polish in Hungary. It has been about eight years since I wore it last. Manhattan is not an expensive brand, it’s reasonably price, they have a nice range of colours and finishes so I always check out the displays when I am on holiday.

Anyway, despite the fact that this polish is probably ten years old, it’s still got a great formula and hasn’t thickened over the years. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I made a yellow “blob” on each nail and placed a white floral nail sticker on top of the yellow. Then I topped the whole thing with topcoat.

This is the end result:

Manhattan: Emerald Green
Manhattan: Emerald Green


The shimmer in this polish is really great.

Manhattan: Emerald Green
Manhattan: Emerald Green


This is “Emerald Green” alone; two coats and no topcoat. Isn’t that just gorgeous?

Manhattan: Emerald Green
Manhattan: Emerald Green


Here are the things I used today.

Manhattan: Emerald Green
Manhattan: Emerald Green


It’s really nice to rummage through some of the drawers in the Helmer and find some of all the little gems that are stashed away like this one.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and finish. Good drying time.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment