Sunday, March 27, 2022

CCL Beauty: Live The Dream

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

CCL Beauty: Live The Dream
Red toned purple shimmer

Today I’m wearing the last of the four CCL Beauty-polishes I bought. It’s a lovely red toned purple with shimmer and the formula is really good. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

I placed a floral sticker by the base of each nail and covered it all with Out The Door’s holo microglitter topper “Northern Lights”.

This is the final design:

CCL Beauty: Live The Dream
CCL Beauty: Live The Dream


Isn’t that just a lovely colour?

CCL Beauty: Live The Dream
CCL Beauty: Live The Dream


And here’s “Live The Dream” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

CCL Beauty: Live The Dream
CCL Beauty: Live The Dream


Here are the things I used today.

CCL Beauty: Live The Dream


I really love this colour and finish. It’s a lovely colour and the finish is really nice. Unfortunately the stickers weren’t cooperative today. The edges kept sticking up and catching both my hair, my sweater and lots of other things. It was so annoying that I only wore this for a couple of hours before I removed it all.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, colour, finish and drying time. Lovely polish!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: