Sunday, March 13, 2022

Morgan Taylor: Don’t Jump To Illusions

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: Don’t Jump To Illusions
Purple to green duochrome with shimmer

“Don’t Jump To Illusions” is from Morgan Taylor’s Autumn 2019 collection “Illusions”.

The formula of “Don’t Jump To Illusions” is a bit sheer but it builds up to full opacity in two coats. The drying time is good.

I never know what to do for nail art with my duochromes so I ended up placing a bow nail sticker by the base of each nail.

I topped it all with topcoat and this is the end result:

Morgan Taylor: Don’t Jump To Illusions
Morgan Taylor: Don’t Jump To Illusions


This is the photo where I caught the shift the best.

Morgan Taylor: Don’t Jump To Illusions
Morgan Taylor: Don’t Jump To Illusions


Here it is without the stickers.

Morgan Taylor: Don’t Jump To Illusions
Morgan Taylor: Don’t Jump To Illusions


And here are the things I used today.

Morgan Taylor: Don’t Jump To Illusions
Morgan Taylor: Don’t Jump To Illusions


I am really pleased with my photos today, it wasn’t that easy to catch the colour shift on camera.  


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Duochrome with shimmer
Overall impression: Easy formula, good drying time, nice shift.
Buy again: Probably

No comments:

Post a Comment