Saturday, March 19, 2022

Morgan Taylor: Vanished Before My Eyes

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: Vanished Before My Eyes
Described as a red/orange duochrome

“Vanished Before My Eyes” is from The Illusions Autumn 2019 Platinum Collection.


The formula is really good and the polish covers in two easy coats. The drying time is good. I placed a teddy bear-sticker on my pointer, my ring finger and my thumb.

I topped it all with topcoat and here’s the final result:

Morgan Taylor: Vanished Before My Eyes
Morgan Taylor: Vanished Before My Eyes


The shift is really good in this polish.

Morgan Taylor: Vanished Before My Eyes
Morgan Taylor: Vanished Before My Eyes


And here is “Vanished Before My Eyes” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Morgan Taylor: Vanished Before My Eyes
Morgan Taylor: Vanished Before My Eyes


These are the two things I used today.

Morgan Taylor: Vanished Before My Eyes
Morgan Taylor: Vanished Before My Eyes


I really like the shift in this polish, I think it’s gorgeous.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Duochrome, shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and coverage, good drying time, fantastic shift
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. It's not my kind of colour, but I still think it's beautiful and those bears are very cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete