Saturday, March 5, 2022

Moyra: Holo #256

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Moyra: Holo #256
Pink linear holo

I’ve still got relatively old polishes in the box of untrieds. I’m working on moving them from the box into the bulging drawers in my Helmers.

The formula of Moyra’s Holographic #256 is good and you can definitely get away with one single coat. I used two today, but it wasn’t necessary at all. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Kitty Collection-03”. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Vinous”.

I topped it all with topcoat and here’s the final result:

Moyra: Holo #256
Moyra: Holo #256


Isn’t that pretty?

Moyra: Holo #256
Moyra: Holo #256


This is Moyra Holo #256 alone, two coats and no topcoat yet.

Moyra: Holo #256
Moyra: Holo #256


This is a beautiful polish and it stamps as well.


Number of coats: 2, but 1 is enough
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great polish! Good formula, pretty colour and finish and great drying time
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. It's so pretty!!! I love also how the stamping pattern pops out, gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete