Saturday, March 12, 2022

Yayoge: #03

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Yayoge: #03
Sky blue linear holo

I’m contiuning trying on the Yayoge polishes I bought on eBay. It seems as if I’ve save the best for last pigmentation-wise. Today’s polish is also covering well and the colour is nice, not just in the bottle but also on the nails.

I used two coats and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Holy Shapes Collection-03”. I stamped with an ordinary white stamping polish. I made magenta dots with Models Own’s “Chrome Cerise”.

Here’s the final result:

Yayoge: #03
Yayoge: #03


I think this is quite pretty, especially with the magenta dots.  

Yayoge: #03
Yayoge: #03


Here’s Yayoge #03 alone; two coats and no topcoat. Isn’t that colour just gorgeous?!

Yayoge: #03
Yayoge: #03


Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used today.


Yayoge: #03


It’s nice that more than one of these polishes have a good pigmentation. I like strong colours, also on my nails.  


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Good formula and coverage, nice rainbows
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Well, I can only say "Hello, cutie!!!", I love this shade of blue! Gorgeous final manicure too! :-)

    ReplyDelete