Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Trend It Up: #178

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Trend It Up: #178
Blue shimmer, slightly duochrome to purple

The formula of today’s blue beauty is good but a bit sheer. I used three coats for my manicure today. I probably would have stopped after two coats if I hadn’t been a nail blogger. The third coat definitely made a difference though, the colour seemed deeper. The drying time was good.

I made white and pink dots on it.

Here’s the end result:

Trend It Up: #178
Trend It Up: #178


I love blue, pink and white together.

Trend It Up: #178
Trend It Up: #178


Here’s Trend It Up #178 alone, three coats and no topcoat.

Trend It Up: #178
Trend It Up: #178


And here are the polishes I used today.

Trend It Up #178, Masura “Purple Wave”, Nail Kind “Cloud Bunny”
Trend It Up #178, Masura “Purple Wave”, Nail Kind “Cloud Bunny”


I’m a little bit disappointed over the sheerness; I really wanted this to be a two coater, also for a nail blogger. I can also see purple in the bottle, but that was completely invisible on the nails. It’s still pretty though.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer, slightly duochrome
Overall impression: Sheer. Pretty colour and gorgeous shimmer.
Buy again: No

3 comments: