Saturday, March 26, 2022

CCL Beauty: You Can’t Sit With Us

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

CCL Beauty: You Can’t Sit With Us
Muted raspberry red shimmer

I bought 4 CCL Beauty polishes and today I’m wearing the third of them.

The formula is amazing and the polish glides right onto the nails. The drying time is super fast. I used two coats today but it did cover completely after the first coat.  

I decided to dap a bit of glitter by the base of each nail. I used the glitter from yesterday, “2 Words Pink Cupcake”.

This is the final result:

CCL Beauty: You Can’t Sit With Us
CCL Beauty: You Can’t Sit With Us


Doesn’t this just look fabulous?! 

CCL Beauty: You Can’t Sit With Us
CCL Beauty: You Can’t Sit With Us


This is “You Can’t Sit With Us” alone; two coats and no topcoat. 

CCL Beauty: You Can’t Sit With Us
CCL Beauty: You Can’t Sit With Us


And here are the polishes I used today.

CCL Beauty: You Can’t Sit With Us and 2 Words Pink Cupcakes
CCL Beauty: You Can’t Sit With Us and 2 Words Pink Cupcakes



Wow, this is an amazing polish! Stay tuned to see the last one tomorrow.


Number of coats: 2, but 1 is enough
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time, very pretty shimmer
Buy again: Yes 

No comments:

Post a Comment