Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Sephora Formula X: Photoelectric

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Sephora Formula X: Photoelectric
Described as a purple and blue micro glitter in sheer bright blue

There’s a number of reasons why some polishes get to stay in the box of untrieds for a very long time. Sheerness is one of them. You don’t always know that a polish is sheer when you buy it but you see it once you get to open the bottle and pull up the brush.

“Photoelectric” is sheer. I think it covers in three coats so I decided to layer it over another blue, namely Golden Rose’s #103 from the Matte Velvet collection.

I used one layer of Golden Rose Matte Velvet #103 and one layer of Sephora Formula X “Photo Electric”.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “KADS SKY 004”. I stamped with a plain white stamping polish.

I topped it all with Depend’s holo glitter topper #335.

This is the final result. I had sunshine today! :D

Sephora Formula X: Photoelectric
Sephora Formula X: Photoelectric


I really like this.

Sephora Formula X: Photoelectric
Sephora Formula X: Photoelectric


 This is 1 coat Golden Rose #103 with one coat of “Photoelectric”.

Sephora Formula X: Photoelectric
Sephora Formula X: Photoelectric


Here are the things I used today.

Golden Rose Matte Velvet #103, El Corazón White, Sephora Formula X Photoelectric, Depend #335
Golden Rose Matte Velvet #103, El Corazón White, Sephora Formula X Photoelectric, Depend #335


I really like this polish and next time I might even try to use it on its own without coloured underwear.


Number of coats: 1 over a coloured base
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Really pretty shimmer with a great drying time. Sheer though.
Buy again: Hmm... not quite sure

2 comments:

  1. I have "Golden Rose Matte Velvet #103" and I like it, but here with Sephora Formula X “Photo Electric” everything looks just gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes, it's a really pretty topper :)

      Delete