Thursday, April 7, 2022

Isadora: Poolside

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Isadora: Poolside
Sky blue shimmer

The formula of “Poolside” is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time was good.

I made white and darker blue dots on it and topped it with Trend It Up’s Dazzling Effect topcoat. It doesn’t add a lot of shimmer but I use it because I have it.

This is the final result.

Isadora: Poolside
Isadora: Poolside


It’s simple, but I like it simple :)

Isadora: Poolside
Isadora: Poolside


Here’s “Poolside” alone, two coats and no topcoat. Itsn’t it lovely?

Isadora: Poolside
Isadora: Poolside


And here are the polishes I used today.

Isadora: Poolside


“Poolside” has been sitting unnoticed in a box of untrieds for a long time. I’m glad to move it over into the Helmer now.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good formula and coverage, pleasant colour, I like it
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I can't understand how come it could stay for so long sitting unnoticed in a box of untried nail polishes... :-) It is beautiful! I like also the dazzling effect top coat and of cours your dotticure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only explanation is that I bought A LOT of pretty polish to paint my nails with :D

      Delete