Sunday, April 17, 2022

CND Vinylux: Crimson Sash

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

CND Vinylux: Crimson Sash
Crimson red metallic shimmer

This is the second CND Vinylux I bought on special at 70 % off.

The formula is rather thick but that made the coverage really good. I could easily have got away with one single coat. I used two out of habit though and also because I prefer two coats. The drying time was good.

I made some broad brush strokes with a baby pink and a red, both stamping polishes.

I topped it with Trend It Up’s Dazzling Effect Top Coat.

Here’s the final result:

CND Vinylux: Crimson Sash
CND Vinylux: Crimson Sash


I like it!

CND Vinylux: Crimson Sash
CND Vinylux: Crimson Sash


This is “Crimson Sash” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

CND Vinylux: Crimson Sash
CND Vinylux: Crimson Sash


Here are the polishes I used:

CND Vinylux: Crimson Sash, El Corazón: First Kiss & st-matte-106, Trend It Up: Dazzling Effect Top Coat
CND Vinylux: Crimson Sash, El Corazón: First Kiss & st-matte-106,
Trend It Up: Dazzling Effect Top Coat


Isn’t that just a gorgeous polish? I love it.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Thick formula, great coverage and drying time. Gorgeous colour and finish
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. “Crimson Sash” is very pretty, I like also the final brush stroke manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete