Tuesday, April 5, 2022

P2: Hot Berry

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

P2: Hot Berry
Orange toned red with golden shimmer

“Hot Berry” is from an old collection from P2 called “Summer Attack”.

The formula is really good and I used two coats to build up to full opacity. The drying time is average.

I placed a couple of yellow/golden flowers on the nails and topped it all with topcoat.

This is the final result:

P2: Hot Berry
P2: Hot Berry


Isn’t that just pretty?

P2: Hot Berry
P2: Hot Berry


Look at how it glows! It’s an amazing polish. 

P2: Hot Berry
P2: Hot Berry


Here are the things I used today:

P2: Hot Berry
P2: Hot Berry


I am so impressed with this polish. I love the colour, the shimmer, the formula – and the price, which is super cheap.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and shimmer. It’s an amazing polish.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: