Sunday, April 3, 2022

P2: Flirtin’ Purple

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

P2: Flirtin’ Purple
Red toned purple crelly with blue shimmer

“Flirtin’ Purple” is from an old collection from P2 called “Summer Attack”.

The formula is good but it took three coats to build up to full opacity. The drying time is average (if not slow), which isn’t a good thing with a three coater.

I made a row of pink dots in various sizes on each nail. Then I topped it all with topcoat and here’s the final result.

P2: Flirtin’ Purple
P2: Flirtin’ Purple


The shimmer is really beautiful in this polish.

P2: Flirtin’ Purple
P2: Flirtin’ Purple


Look how pretty it is.

P2: Flirtin’ Purple
P2: Flirtin’ Purple


Here are the two polishes I used today:

P2: Flirtin’ Purple, Essie: Talk Sweet To Me
P2: Flirtin’ Purple, Essie: Talk Sweet To Me



I really like the look of “Flirtin’ Purple, but I’m not a fan of the drying time.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Average/slow
Finish: Crelly with shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and amazing shimmer. I’m not impressed by the drying time and the three coats
Buy again: No

2 comments:

  1. "Flirtin’ Purple" is really so pretty, very powerful and it looks beautiful on your nails :-)

    ReplyDelete